Case StudiesThe perfect choice for your next project
Customer Support Portal With A Twist!
Our client, a leading manufacturer, supplier and exporter of Valve Seat Cutting Machines, Boring Machines and Honing Machines approached us for developing a customer support portal. The top management’s strategy recommended:
- Efficiency in delivering customer support
- Tracking product warranty and maintenance plans
- Use customer support data to gather information to support product improvement process
Our engineers worked with the client closely to analyze the pain points and recommended the customer support portal with a twist! The solution implemented included:
- Knowledge base where the customers could help themselves with information on installation of machines and first level of support
- FAQ system to address most frequent queries
- Help desk (ticketing system) where a customer can submit their queries and get personalized attention
- Customer database with product registration and maintenance contract tracking
- Use of analytics on tickets, knowledgebase articles and FAQs to generate information like the product lines on which the most support is requested, their frequencies and criticality etc
Once the solution is implemented, the client reported that there is a significant reduction in customer support requests and the ticketing system has improved the efficiency in delivering customer support. The client’s senior management team and product improvement team were overwhelmed with the quality of information the analytics produce.
- Shorter solution development and implementation period that ensure earlier return on investments.
- Flexibility in building upon the readily available platform and the ease of integrations with legacy systems and 3rd party services.
- Affordable solutions as there is no licensing fees. The costing for the solutions cover only customizations, integrations, support and maintenance.
- Enhanced reliability factor due to the frequent updates and the continued support of experts in the community.
- Security – safety of leading opensource software are analysed and verified by the community. The community take pride in maintaining the highest standards.