CareersThe perfect choice for your next project
Build your career with us
We are a group of passionate engineers with diverse technology expertise and experience who focus on delivering customer and business centric software solutions. We look out for exciting talents, drop us a line if you fit the bill.
1-2 year experience
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugins.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Good communication skills
- Education (UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization; PG: M.Tech – Any Specialization, MCA – Computers)
3.5 – 4 Years
- At least 4 Years in Software Development projects on Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP (LAMP) Stack
- Must be technically proficient and must be able to work independently with limited supervision
- Customizing opensource products Drupal/Wordpress/Opencart/OSClass/Joomla (experience in atleast 2 is mandatory)
- Developing applications on frameworks Zend/Laravel/Codeigniter/Yii/CakePHP (experience in atleast 2 is mandatory)
- Must have handled projects from scratch and should be able to efficiently handle the team of developers
- Develop high performance, highly scalable, custom development using MVC framework and Core PHP
- Write SRS based on Business Requirement Document and UI Wireframes/Mockups
- Provide realistic estimates for implementing features or fixing bugs
- Write well commented, compact and simple-to-understand programming code, to meet the requirements
- Create Unit Tests to test the coded functionality
- Review code written by peers for quality audit and feedback
- Fix bugs as reported by testing team
- Deploy applications on server and configure them to run correctly
- Provide application/product demonstrations to clients
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance support
- Experience in implementing good quality software using MVC framework and core PHP
- Good Understanding of Database and experience in writing complex queries on MySQL
- Individual Contributor to projects as well as a good team player
- Good understanding of CMS and eCommerce platforms
- Knowledge of version control systems
- Experience with Integration of payment gateways, social SDK, Shipment gateway etc
- Should be strong with Web-services REST API, and JSON
- We are a business with our commitments to social objectives backed by a stable leadership group and financial background.
- The profits we make are reinvested in technology research, opensource contributions, new hires and infrastructure development.
- We offer career progression, competitive salaries and benefits that are best in the industry.
- On job training support aimed at development of expertise and career progression.
- We care about our customers, employees, stakeholders and society at large.
- We nurture a culture of excellence, where individual growth and motivation is aligned to our business goals.
- We encourage particiapation, value and acknowledge. contributions in delivering greater value for our customers.
- We strive to grow, encourage growth and support each other realizing our potential.
Go through the career opportunities listed on this page and apply for the job using the application form. Please do ensure you attach your CV with a covering letter in your job application.
Our recruitment team will ensure that you will get a follow up call on the next business day to initiate the recruitment process.